Sunday, February 3, 2013

JustChe: All good things... **FINAL JUSTCHE POST**

JustChe: All good things... **FINAL JUSTCHE POST**: Blogging is a way of expressing ideas as cheaply and as articulately as possible. And with this post I wanna use every space possible to give a hearty round of thanks to anybody that has been following this blog for the long run. For allowing me to express myself, even if my entries were not as well thought out or as lengthy. I apologize for this as well, for the past year, I've been holding back from the few people that do check out this blog, my in-depth feelings for the many things I wanted to write about. The promises to have ongoing content that cannot be met due to time constraints or just fear of how people perceive the purpose of this post. This keeps me from posting and keeps people bored.
My whole point of starting blogs, websites, or profiles on social networks is for me to share my interests and my talent to the world. Unfortunately, I ended up crowding people's news feeds with the latter, so much so that the interest in posting my comics or other art projects have decreased immensely. I know this well, and I've come to terms that I can't depend on my artistic skills to be that one and only thing that I can only do. For as long as I've been on the internet, there has been about 1000 other things that I've wanted to do, but because of my dedication to my artwork I would not make any incentive or put any effort into those other things. This however will soon change.
I'm gonna start looking into implementing some of those ideas that I have been planning because well, Life is too Goddamn Short. Does that mean I will not continue working on any of my other projects? Not really, it just means that I'm gonna be really busy (:P) But I want to hear from you, the people: Family, Friends, Fans, Critics, Enemies. I want to be part of the world, not the world be part of me.

Hope to talk with you soon,
JustChe

No comments:

Post a Comment